Movie night for valentines day? Why not make your popcorn even sweeter with this cupid crunch recipe!?
YOU WILL NEED:
2 bags microwave popcorn
340g bag of pink Wilton Candy Melts (You can buy these from Hobbycraft) OR 2 generous handfuls of pink melted marshmallows and 1 bar of chocolate
250g of pretzels - broken into pieces
150g of M&Ms
Hundreds and thousands Edible glitter
1. Pop the popcorn for the time recommended on the packet. Once this is done, remove any un-popped kernels.
2. Melt the Wilton Candy Melts at 30 second intervals in the microwave or melt the marshmallows and chocolate until they are a thick, gooey liquid.
3. Throw the pretzel pieces and M&Ms into a bowl with
the popcorn. Then pour roughly half of the melted Wilton candy melts/marshmallow over the top and combine with a rubber spatula.
4. Spread the mixture out on a sheet of greaseproof paper.
5. Drizzle the remainder of the pink liquid over the mixture. Now is the time to add the hundreds and thousands and edible glitter if desired.
6. Keep refrigerated until the chocolate has completely dried or there will be a big sticky mess!
7. When the mixture firms, break it into bits and enjoy!